This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Benchmark Search Group. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We collect a variety of personal data necessary to provide our services in a highly confidential database accessible only by our associates. Categories of personally identifiable data include: contact information, resume, career history, education history, and professional experience. By submitting your information to Benchmark Search Group you indicate your willingness to disclose this information. We use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available services to our customers and prospective customers. In order to present you as a potential candidate to potential employers your personal information may be shared with clients and/or transferred between our associates. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.